Heavy Duty Duct Tape3939
Constructed of polyethylene film laminated to cloth with a rubber adhesive, this durable tape resists curling and tears off the roll cleanly for easy application in MRO/construction. Our 3M™ Heavy Duty Duct Tape 3939 has a unique construction that allows for permanent and temporary applications. It is removable with little or no adhesive residue up to three months after application.
A Tape with Versatility Originally developed for heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) applications, duct tape is used today in a variety of maintenance, repair and construction settings. Our 3M™ Heavy Duty Duct Tape 3939 was tested according to UL723, ASTM E84. Due to its unique design, it is an excellent choice for general indoor application in MRO/construction. The tape can be used at temperatures as high as 93°C for up to 30 minutes. 3M™ Heavy Duty Duct Tape 3939 comes with a classic, silver-colored backing. Our sturdy cloth-reinforced tape can be torn from the roll and sticks instantly, providing a wide range of convenient solutions. Recommended Applications Patching Bundling Reinforcing Tabbing Taping/splicing insulation Capping pipe Securing conduit ends Marking Labeling Temporary repair Hanging polyethylene drapes Protecting against light sandblast overspray Built to Stick 3M's family of rugged cloth and duct tapes adheres to most surfaces for applications ranging from bundling to moisture proofing, sealing to splicing, reinforcing to hanging poly drapes. Available in a variety of colors and strengths, they're known best for their hand tearability, high tensile strength and conformability.
· Industrial-grade duct tape for splicing, masking, patching, sealing, and seaming
· High tensile strength for a secure hold under stress
· Thick rubber adhesive bonds to most rough and smooth surfaces for a tight seal
· Silver polyethylene surface resists wear, abrasion, and water
· Good choice for hanging polyethylene drapes for containment activities
· Removes cleanly for up to three months when applied indoors